Experienced Senior Accountant needed for one of Baltimore's most highly-regarded employers. If you are looking for a company that offers flexibility without sacrificing growth; look no further!
After 6 months the incumbent will have the ability to work from home 2 days/week and enjoy a flex schedule on the other 3 days to avoid the rush hour commute. Additional benefits include: 4 weeks paid time off, up to $15K tuition reimbursement, 40 hour work week with no over time, and 5% 401K match.
This role is open due to internal promotion.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 78,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Monthly financial close and analysis supporting Fixed Asset accounting and Capital Projects
- Journal entry preparation and account reconciliation
- Interaction with internal audit team to maintain controls standards
- Preparation of work papers for external auditors on an annual basis
- Ad hoc financial reporting for executive leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent) required
- CPA or in pursuit of designation preferred
- 3+ years experience in public or corporate accounting
- Ability to work well both independently and on a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: Fixed Assets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.