job summary: Senior Internal Auditor needed for elite Baltimore-based establishment! 7 plus weeks PTO! Enjoy life and your career!
Are you looking for a 37.5 hour work week with a flex schedule and/or the ability to work your hours over the course of 4 days instead of 5? If you are an auditor with 5+ years experience in internal audit or public accounting, do not miss this opportunity!
The incumbent can choose to adopt a schedule that fits their personal needs with the following options:
- 5 days in the office, 7.5 hour work days
- 4 days in the office with every Monday or Friday off, 9.4 hour work days
- Work 8.33 hour days 9 days in a row and take every other Friday or Monday off
A staple in the Baltimore Community, this organization boasts incredible benefits including 4 weeks vacation, 2 weeks sick time, 5% match on the 401K, and tuition reimbursement. There is NO expectation of overtime beyond 37.5 hours per week.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 83,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 4
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Development and implementation of financial, operational and compliance based audits
- Serve as a lead in the department and review the work of Staff Auditors
- Exhibit superior knowledge of GAAP and GAAS, and serve as technical expert for operations personnel when liaising with the Internal Audit department
- Assess risk relative to the proper control protocol
- Test transactions and analyze results
- Prepare written reports including conclusion on the effectiveness of the controls in place
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- CPA and/or CIA highly preferred
- 5+ years experience in internal audit or public accounting audit
- Strong work ethic and an ability to deliver a high quality work product in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
Click to apply, or send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.