Randstad Accounting and Finance has partnered with one of the fastest growing firms in the Dallas area and we are looking for a Tax Manager to join their team!
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter and will have a great personality.
CPA is a requirement. No profiles will be reviewed, if you do not have a CPA.
location: Plano, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Collaborate with team members on technical tax issues dealing with tax planning, pass-through entities, including complex partnership, S corporation and C corporation planning and compliance.
- Develop and maintain client relationships through the communication of value propositions, managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Review and sign basic individual and business returns.
- Work to develop responsible, trained staff by assisting in recruiting, performance evaluations, developing training aids, and acting as an instructor in professional development programs.
- Recent public accounting experience REQUIRED.
- Master's Degree in Taxation preferred. Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Minimum of 7-10 year of tax experience including preparation and review.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.