The Controller is responsible for managing and directing all finance efforts of the plant as well as support other administrative plant functions, as needed. Accountable for all financial aspects of the plant in collaboration with plant management, while ensuring compliance with company policies. You will be instrumental in bringing analytical analyses to leadership team to enable decisions that directly impact business performance and outcomes.Q
location: Allentown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
· Assist management with monthly/quarterly/annual reporting package.
· Perform P&L explanation for key variances.
· Analyzing current and past financial data and performance.
· Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis.
· Establishing and evaluating profit plans.
· Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
· Providing financial models and forecasting.
· Maintains accounting procedures and documentation. Maintains internal finance systems and drives performance measurements from a financial view and monitors key accounts.
· Responsible for providing the organization and its management with appropriate financial and operating information. This individual and the accounting staff are expected to work with other department groups on problems involving financial reporting, controls and performance.
· Prepares annual budget in accordance with corporate process and manages the budget and estimates monthly through the year.
· Supervise and motivate staff and ensure successful completion of accounting duties and reports.
· Monitor performance of direct reports. Review direct reports and approve performance appraisals
· BA or BS in Accounting.
· Five to seven years of manufacturing experience in senior level finance or accounting position, and solid understanding of standard cost accounting. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
· Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
MS Office proficiency, SAP proficiency strongly preferred
Excellent professional communication -both written and verbal. Strong interpersonal skills.
A team player with a positive, can do attitude and agility to flex multiple work streams fluidly
skills: Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.