Are you a talented payroll support specialist who is looking to grow your career? An exciting payroll services company in the Irving area is seeking a new member to join their team. This position includes a hybrid skill set requirement: payroll, IT/technical strength, and Workday experience is strongly preferred. This position also has the exciting opportunity to obtain a Workday certification.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Act as a technical resource with respect to systems, processes, procedures and compliance.
- Work with customers and employees to identify Workday and other system issues and advise on the solution.
- Provide front-line support to processors and specialists on complex configuration and service related questions and issues.
- Participate in identification of root cause of Service issues and programs to prevent customer impact.
- Provide monthly training support on Workday, internal systems and product/customer issues.
- Proactively seek out problematic processes, procedures, and technical issues and assist in
- creating/implementing innovative solutions.
- Responsible for the testing of new system functionalities whether due to internal software developments or Workday Update releases.
- Give input to management and participate in the decision making process regarding
- department goals, objectives, and processes.
- Create, author, review, train and revise process documentation and content by obtaining feedback on processes and procedures and collaborating with business partners.
- Prepare reports and properly utilize the report and trending data to increase quality and gain efficiencies.
- CPP and Workday Payroll Certification required within 12 months of employment
- General understanding of Tax requirements
- Solid knowledge of Garnishment regulations and requirements
- 5+ years experience as a HRIS and/or Payroll Analyst
- 5+ years Workday experience preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply today! email@example.com
skills: Payroll - 500+, Workday
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.