Are you looking for a role where you can learn and further develop your accounting skills? This is a wonderful opportunity to leverage your 1-2 years of accounting experience into a role where you can gain more exposure to a broad range of corporate accounting functions.
Our client is looking for a motivated Staff Accountant who wants more and enjoys learning on the job in a fast paced environment. Along with ability to add new skills, this Staff Accountant will be working in a team friendly environment with very good benefits and work life balance!
location: Concord, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts as assigned.
- Research and process journal entries and post to general ledger
- Assist with month end close
- Assist with General Ledger maintenance
- Process invoices
- Apply payments and wires
- Assist with analysis and reporting
- Recommend process improvements and assist implementing.
- Analyze and process expenses
- Coordinate with auditors
Ideal profile includes:
- 1+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Four (4) year degree in accounting (or finance) is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with management at all levels is required
- Highly organized, detail oriented professional with the ability to handle multiple priorities while adhering to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Excel are a must
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.