Sr. Financial Analyst
We're looking for adaptable people who combine a passion for financial analysis with skills in communication, problem-solving and teamwork. Above all, you need an entrepreneurial, can-do approach, a drive to keep learning and a fascination with finding out what can be done for our future business. It's about your future too: we have a career path to suit you.
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 38 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Design and implement a financial accounting and reporting structure in support of a matrixed team structure in our IT organization.
- The financial accounting structure will:
- Support P&L reporting on the full cost of ownership through the entire lifecycle for each product line
- Incorporate the costs of assets throughout the lifecycle
- Support cost and value modeling of competing products solving for the same solution
- Enable tracking of investment on key initiatives, as well as delivery of value
- Serve as the liaison between IT and Corporate finance to implement the needed structure and reporting changes.
- Provide guidance through the annual planning cycle to establish an annual budget aligned to the desired reporting capabilities
- Make recommendations on improvements to our invoicing and asset management processes and then implement changes to enable data collection and desired reporting
- Prepare and automate financial reporting packages for monthly and quarterly reviews
- Access data from a variety of systems to present accurate, meaningful and relevant information.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- At least ten cumulative year of experience with practical financial planning & analysis, accounting principles and/or development of budget and forecast projections in a product development
- Must be able to analyze financial data and develop timely and accurate reports and presentations.
- Strong Tableau, Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills required.
If you are available to interview right away please apply directly or forward updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.