Law Firm based in Century City is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist | AP Specialist to join their team.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
experience: 4 Years
The Accounts Payable Specialist | AP Specialist will be responsible for:
- Oversee the integration between the Chrome River & Elite/Aderant.
- Oversee both the invoice and expense reimbursement modules within Chrome River.
- Develop, establish and enforce proper policies and procedures for the Accounts Payable department.
- Coordinate weekly check and ACH runs.
- Reconcile and balance accounts payable on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile vendor payments & monthly statements.
- Create and maintain general ledger accounts.
- Review invoices to ensure they are properly coded.
- Process and upload large electronic files.
Accounts Payable Specialist | AP Specialist Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of internal controls related to accounts payable and general accounting.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to recommend and implement process improvements.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Extensive experience with both the invoice and expense reimbursement modules in Chrome River.
- Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Office programs is a must.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.