Medical Device company in Hayward, CA is looking to hire a temp to perm Recruiter to join the Human Resources team. Recruiter will work closely with the HR Manager and be a hands-on partner to manage the entire recruitment process. Recruiter will work with various department managers to find the most qualified candidates, and serve as the first dedicated Recruiter to establish Recruitment excellence and culture. Recruiter will have lots of growth opportunity as organization is looking to hire 40+ staff in 2020. Competitive healthcare benefits, 401k, free food/fully stocked kitchen, amazing work culture, M-F 9am-5pm schedule.
location: Hayward, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Responsible for sourcing and generating the pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate (achieving quarterly hiring goals), you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of your clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively source and match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Work closely with management to ascertain hiring needs, job description formulation, consistent communication and incredible client service throughout the recruitment process.
- You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, prescreening, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring managers and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Deliver practical strategies, guides and techniques to help hiring managers and interviewers phone screen, interview, select, and sell the candidates that will maximize success in the company. Share and exchange information with all levels of management to report ongoing status.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent. Escalate as needed when the offer-to-accept process appears stalled for any reason.
- Prepare recruitment materials and oversee the maintenance of the internal and external websites for consistent corporate branding and up to date job postings.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in State-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
- Oversee the Employee Referral Program to ensure effective delivery of the program.
- Support the department with the maintenance or proper EEO-1 reporting and other recruitment related compliance. Liaison with Immigration attorneys, administering and tracking of all work permits.
- Assist with administration of relocations and input into a larger relocation programs.
- Contribute to the New Hire process to ensure all relevant departments are coordinated for a smooth on boarding process.
- Support the HR department to interpret, update and communicate company policies (Employee Handbook, Travel Policy, etc.).
- 3+ years of full cycle high volume recruiting on exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Strong passion for advancing the human capital agenda of the organization with a deep interest in technology.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a small-team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Click to apply.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.