Our client, a boutique accounting firm providing a full range of wealth management, strategic planning, accounting and tax advisory services to high net worth individuals and families is currently seeking an exceptional tax talent to join their rapidly growing organization.
A career here is the opportunity to do work that matters. It's the chance to use your knowledge to shape what's ahead. To share, to innovate, to learn at a firm that taps the power of collective thinking.
They've created a dynamic, energizing environment that promotes success for their clients and each other. They offer fast growth, connectedness, new offices with spectacular views, and fantastic fringe benefits including a full service kitchen.
If you're someone who's looking toward the future, we'd love to hear from you.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Preparing federal, state and local income tax returns for individuals, trusts and partnerships
- Assisting management with multiple areas of tax and financial planning
- Performing tasks involved in the everyday course of business operations
- Experience preparing/reviewing individual, trust and partnership tax returns
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Solid computer skills with the ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently, meet strict deadlines, and handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous experience with tax preparation software in a professional services firm is preferred, experience with CCH Prosystems is a plus
- CPA or EA is highly desirable, but not required
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: CPA Candidate, Enrolled Agent
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.