Our client, a boutique accounting firm providing a full range of wealth management, strategic planning, accounting and tax advisory services to high net worth individuals and families is currently seeking an exceptional tax talent to join their rapidly growing organization.
A career here is the opportunity to do work that matters. It's the chance to use your knowledge to shape what's ahead. To share, to innovate, to learn at a firm that taps the power of collective thinking.
They've created a dynamic, energizing environment that promotes success for their clients and each other. They offer fast growth, connectedness, new offices with spectacular views, and fantastic fringe benefits including a full service kitchen.
If you're someone who's looking toward the future, we'd love to hear from you.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Reviewing federal, state and local income tax returns for individuals and related family entities
- Assisting clients with multiple areas of tax and financial planning
- Coordinating with the IRS and state/local taxing authorities to resolve notices, disputes, audits, etc.
- Managing all aspects of client relationships
- Supervising tax seniors and associates
- Prefer 5+ years' experience
- CPA License preferred
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with others
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a dynamic business environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Must be well organized, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: CPA, Income Tax, CPA Candidate, Individual/Personal Tax Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.