The RP Staffing Manager is a pivotal position that assume full desk responsibilities including assisting clients to define hiring needs, talent attraction, sourcing, matching the best possible candidates with available positions, managing talent once placed, and further development and growth of client relationships.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
With respect to Talent, the Staffing Manager is responsible for identifying, sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and selecting skilled candidates for submission to clients to fill temporary hire and full time placement positions.
With respect to clients, the Staffing Manager is responsible for continuously building and maintaining strategic partnerships with existing and prospective clients by understanding their businesses, strategic directions, and hiring processes and policies, with the goal of planning to grow and develop accounts.
The Staffing Manager will independently determine when to focus on marketing, promotion and account management functions or recruiting functions and will exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance that are directly related to the management and operation of the business.
- Minimum two years of sales, marketing and/or recruiting experience
- Previous experience and/or background in Accounting strongly preferred
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.