job summary: Audit Manager Needed!
Top-rated CPA firm in Midtown, NYC is looking for an Audit Manager to lead a division within this growing company. If you have proven management experience and are looking to take your career to the next level without compromising on a work-life balance, reach out today to find out how easy that move can be!
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- This new manager will be the point person for client needs and be responsible for the training, developing and supporting the junior members of the team in a direct-line report capacity.
- Capable to manage several clients at any given point simultaneously, putting in necessary face-time to ensure the client's needs are met in a timely fashion
- Audit, test, analyze and recommend best practices to support process improvements while understanding different risk factors
- Work alongside the Partners in efforts to implement internal controls, create proposals and generate new business
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of previous experience with 1+ years of management or team lead
- CPA required
- Ability to travel to client sites as needed
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate, Non U.S. CPA, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.