The Accounting Manager will be responsible for overseeing accounting and tax operations.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage internal reporting, as well as, monthly and quarterly close.
- Oversee tax compliance and assist in annual audits.
- Oversee treasury, cash management, payroll, as well as, AP/AR.
- Lead internal reporting initiatives, which include schedules and forecasts.
- Perform ongoing accounting research as it pertains to GAAP and IFRS.
How to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (advanced degree highly preferred).
- Must possess 2-3 years of Big 4 accounting experience and 1-2 years of corporate accounting experience (CPA is required).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Jason.email@example.com
skills: Tax Compliance, Financial Reporting, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.