We are actively looking for a Junior Accountant to join a growing team! This position offers growth potential and a fun, fast paced culture. We are looking for something who is a strong critical thinker with great communication and organizational skills as they will be responsible for a variety of different accounting tasks. Advanced knowledge of major accounting software programs, such as Excel, SAP, etc. are preferred.
location: Downingtown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Preparing accurate and timely financial statements
- Reconciling balance sheets and bank statements
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Building monthly income and expense reports
- Analyzing financial statements for discrepancies and other issues
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Conducting regular ledger maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
Click to apply or email Katherine Faiola @firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and your qualifications. We are ready to interview you today!
skills: Journal Entries, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.