Entrepreneurial Financial Service Company headquarted in Stamford, CT seeks a skilled Senior Accountant to work as part of an intimate team. The Senior Accountant will report directly to the Accounting Manager, work closely with the CFO and take on a broad range of responsibilities.
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Preparation of company accounting functions related to maintaining the General Ledger and ensure proper posting of transactions.
Client fee income and receivables
Operating expenses and payables
Fixed assets and fixed asset depreciation schedules
- Assist in timely and accurate month-end close including the preparation of monthly journal entries.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reporting for senior management
- Maintain account reconciliations for relevant balance sheet accounts
- Assist with P&L account analysis
- Assist in special projects and audits as necessary
- Assist with the development maintenance and documentation of all policies and procedures related to assigned areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3 + years Accounting experience preferably from a Financial Service Company
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office and Quickbooks Enterprise a plus.
- Database knowledge is a plus
Company offers quality of life and a low stress environment.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.