Our client, a Law Firm located in the beautiful Philadelphia suburbs is seeking a full-time, experienced Financial Controller to join the management team. This position works directly with the Managing Partner to support the firm's strategic business goals. You will work with the management team to help guide the firm in its financial and accounting processes.
A career with this client is an opportunity to do work that matters. It's the chance to use your knowledge to shape what's ahead. To share, to innovate, to learn at a firm that taps into the power of collective thinking.
They have created a dynamic, energizing environment that promotes success for their clients and each other. And their rigorous standards assure you are part of a diverse team of top talent at every turn.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Manage the company's financial planning
- Plan and perform risk management duties
- Analyze and manage the organization's liabilities and investments
- Plan, implement and manage investment strategies
- Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Supervise 15-20 employees
- Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
- Prepare current reports
- Prepare and present forecasting reports
- Adhere to the law and company's policies
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Previous working experience as Accounting Manager/Controller for 5+ years
- MA/ CPA in Accounting, Finance or similar relevant field and data analysis
- Excellent knowledge of corporate financial law
- Hands-on experience with risk management
- Hands-on experience with financial management software
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker mindset
- Exceptional computer and spreadsheet skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: CPA, Month-End Close, Legal Billing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.