Want to work for an international company that prides itself on customer service and sustainability? Do you take pride and ownership in your work? Do you enjoy developing and improving processes?
We are looking for a strong Staff Accountant to join a growing organization in Fort Worth, TX. Step into the role of Staff Accountant, responsible the general ledger, account reconciliation, analysis and month-end closing. The ideal Staff Accountant will have at least two (2) years of experience.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Click to apply or contact Nathaniel Davis at Nathaniel.Davis@RandstadUSA.com. We are ready to interview today!
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $27.23 - 32.97 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Post transactions such as cash deposits, general schedule reclassification's, fixed assets
- Perform bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations.
- Handle intercompany billings and reconciliations
- Variance Analysis
- Prepare reports out of Hyperion
- Prepare financial statements - P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Conduct audits based on controls
- Assist Accounts Payable and Receivable when necessary
- Month-end close, quarter-end and year-end
- Assist with budgeting
- General Ledger Account Reconciliation
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience.
- VLookups, Concatenate and Pivot Tables preferred
- SAP experience or ERP experience is highly preferred
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
Qualified candidates, please apply and send resumes to: Nathaniel.Davis@randstadusa.com
skills: Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.