Analytical and results-oriented Supply Planning Associate Specialist needed for large, multinational technology company.
You will be responsible for providing direct tactical and executional support to the AR/VR Supply Planning team function. This role is in the Consumer Hardware Ops team supporting a global supply chain spanning multiple locations and time zones.
You will be responsible for providing support involved in facilitating the physical journey of a hardware device through the entire Supply Chain network in support of an end consumer order.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Support Purchase Order creation on FGs and Accessories as well as monitoring, reconciliations and adjustments to POs in Oracle.
- Complete regular reconciliation controls to ensure actual FG PO spend is in line with Finance approvals.
- Monitor FG inventory levels in Oracle, recommend and execute DC location transfers to prevent inventory gaps.
- Execute accurate and timely allocations to support inventory plans and target service levels.
- Manage webstore order promise date tool used by Planning function to determine ship date quotes to customer orders globally.
- Business reporting, data validation and analysis, including but not limited to: PO's, inventory, liability, customer orders, forecast.
- 3+ years of experience with Oracle ERP tools, strong Excel skills, has worked with purchase orders
- Ability to work well within cross functional teams, and with internal/external partners
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree
- 1-3 years' experience in Supply Chain for consumer products or retail distribution environment
Nice to Have:
- Has experience working within Consumer Electronics or retail distribution environment industry (has worked in a space that deals with customers)
- Experience w/ supply chain
- Experience with data warehouse management systems
skills: Supply Chain
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.