Payroll Tax Accountant
Randstad has partnered with one of the fastest growing healthcare company's in Dallas in need of a Payroll Tax Accountant. They are looking to hire fast this week with a candidate. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
Must have PeopleSoft Experience
Must have Excel experience with Pivot and V-Lookups
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Research, document, set up tables in PeopleSoft for appropriate tax jurisdictions
- Reconcile payroll tax reporting after each pay run to ensure accurate filings by tax service provider.
- Prepare quarterly tax filings and reconcile tax liability accounts including, but not limited to, federal withholding, FICA, FUTA, SUTA, state and local withholding tax accounts
- Reconcile Payroll reports to 941s and W-2s.
- Reconcile payroll taxes to the general ledger and record journal entries.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years experience in payroll tax compliance and research, payroll tax filings and deposits, business registrations, amendment and reconciliation procedures.
- Experience with PeopleSoft is strongly preferred.
- Must have advanced knowledge of United States payroll and accounting practices and principles.
- Must have strong accounting skills, be detail-oriented and proficient in Microsoft Excel.
skills: PeopleSoft, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.