Are you a go-getter who wants to join like-minded individuals in a company that has a "work hard, play hard" mindset? Do you have at least 3 years of Property Accounting experience and looking for a company that will provide avenues for growth and advancement?
Our client, a private equity-backed real estate firm, is looking for a well-organized individual who can work independently and has attention to detail. The company is in an acquisition mode and rapidly growing so the individual must be able to cope and thrive in a constantly changing environment.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Maintain the general ledger for multiple properties.
- Complete the monthly close process including preparation of journal entries.
- Prepare monthly property financial statements.
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts and provide applicable schedules as backup to ensure accurate reporting.
- Prepare quarterly external financial reports.
- Review documentation and coding of payable invoices, check requests, and capital expenditures.
- Prepare and file Sales tax returns if required.
- Monitor cash balances and prepare weekly and monthly bank statement reconciliations.
- Assist Property Managers in preparing the annual budget.
- Work with Property Managers to explain Budget vs. Actual Income Statement variance analysis and provide comments.
- Monitor monthly mortgage payments and prepare quarterly debt compliance reports.
- Prepare lender funding requests.
- Ad hoc financial analysis.
- Special projects as assigned.
At least 3 years of Property Accounting experience
Yardi Software experience preferred
Ability to work independently
If you are looking to take your career to the next level and join an organization where you can carve your own path to advancement, apply today!
skills: Property Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.