Randstad Professionals has partnered with a fast growing company looking to add a Staff Accountant to their Dallas team.
Bilingual (English & Korean) REQUIRED
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $42,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing journal entries, accruals and allocations
- Maintain balance sheet accounts including cash, prepaid assets, accrued liabilities, inter company assets/liabilities, fixed assets etc.
- Assist the Treasury with electronic payments and tracking cash-on-hand
- Support/reconcile inter company transactions between domestic and foreign entities
- Assist in compliance with internal control objectives
- Assist in special and ongoing projects designed to improve financial visibility and department efficiency
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Solid understanding of general accounting concepts
- Ability to quickly learn, retain and apply knowledge
- Computer literate with proficiency in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at different levels and from different cultural/ethnic backgrounds
BILINGUAL (ENGLISH & KOREAN) REQUIRED. WILL NOT CONSIDER RESUME IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT
skills: Bookkeeping, Korean
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.