A Top Client of Randstad is actively seeking a Senior Financial Analyst for their growing firm! This is a unique opportunity to join a multi-billion dollar publicly traded firm with extensive growth opportunities within the organization! The Senior Financial Analyst will work with numerous Managers within the firm and develop, analyze, and execute budgets that allocate current resources and estimate future financial requirements. The Senior Financial Analyst will also perform financial analyses on cash flow, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements.
location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Conducts financial analysis activities such as budget variance analysis, capital budgeting, audit, risk management and cash management.
- Ensures systems controls are in place and determines operation's consistency with corporate objectives and standards through various verification methods and procedures.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business.
- Analyzes and generates accurate and timely cash flow, sales, and expense projections
- Prepares operating budgets for multiple services units or departments based on actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports and other factors.
- Consolidates data from other departments into operating and capital budgets. Prepare budget reports and summary documents and review for accuracy.
If interested in the opportunity please apply directly to the posting to be considered!
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.