Sr. Residential Mortgage Loan Underwriter
Permanent / Full time opportunity
Randstad is looking for an experienced Sr. Residential Mortgage Loan Underwriter
As a Sr. Residential Mortgage Loan Underwriter
, you will be responsible for underwriting residential mortgage applications, recommend approval of the loan applications for residential loans or extensions of real estate loan lines.
location: Milton, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Analyze loan applicant's financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine terms and conditions of approving the loan.
- Underwrite conventional (conforming and non-conforming) Portfolio, Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, FHA, VA residential mortgage loans per product and investor guidelines
- In addition assist with underwriting other loan products such as Consumer Loans, HELOCS, Small Business Loans, etc. as needed
- Maintain awareness of current underwriting practices
- Serve as liaison to customers, brokers and attorneys to resolve problems
- Ensure closing documentation is accurate and complete
- Responsible for verifying HMDA information for accuracy at loan level
- Responsible for audit of loan files prior to and after funding is obtained
- 3+ years Mortgage Banking Underwriting experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of basic lending and underwriting policies and procedures, including guidelines issued by FNMA and FHLMC, as well as state and federal regulations
- Direct endorsement (DE) certification preferred
- Must have active NMLS#
$60- $75K, to commensurate with experience.
Possible flex in schedule for the right candidate APPLICATION PROCESS:
If interested, please send resume to email@example.com
or call 781-897-5218.
skills: Underwriting, Mortgage Underwriting, Desktop Underwriter
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.