Randstad has partnered with a large property and casualty insurance company in Addison that is in need of a claims analyst for a project. In this role you would investigate, evaluate and resolve claims in accordance with procedures and regulations. For immediate consideration, please apply.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Investigate claims and interpret coverage for multiple lines of coverage in multiple state jurisdictions.
- Assess and negotiate claims by gathering information to determine the exposure on the claim.
- Negotiate the settlement of 1st and 3rd party claims with insured, claimants and attorneys.
- Prepare Large Loss Reports for distribution to senior management
- Pays claimant amount due according to settlement agreement and company procedures.
- Handle all claim files according to company procedure.
- Contact insured & claimants by telephone within 24 hrs of receipt of claim.
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Must have commercial insurance/claim experience
- Detail oriented and the ability to work in team environment
- Advanced MS Excel skills
skills: Insurance Claim Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.