Financial Anlayst needed immediately for a major entertainment studio within the Los Angeles area!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Month End Close Duties including:
- Overhead Journal Entries
- Month End Accruals
- Process invoices in AP system
- Process Depreciation calculation and post
- Process capital projects request and create work order
- Process expense authorizations
- Help vendors get set up with vendor onboarding
- P&L Flash reports - analyzing actual vs budget/forecast variances
- Ad hoc requests
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Cash flow Reconciliations
- Monthly and quarterly submissions to Corporate
- 2+ Years experience or higher,
- Need someone with large company experience
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.