North Miami Healthcare Company seeking to hire a Controller immediately. This position offers excellent compensation package and work/life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual close processes. Reviews the Company's financial performance on monthly basis.
- Manage the Company's budgeting and forecasting processes, capital expenditure planning and cash requirements planning.
- Manage the Company's accounting system and internal control structure to ensure the integrity of all transactions, systems, processes and data.
- Prepare monthly financial statement package and analyses of actual results compared to budgets and forecasts.
- Advise on financial analyses and decision-making regarding capital investments, pricing, contract negotiations, significant costs, benchmarks, and other matters with management.
- Establish and maintain job costing necessary for Grant reconciliations.
- Responsible for cash flow management and monitoring.
- Work with external auditors, tax specialists and valuation experts.
- Support due diligence for fund raising activities and other financial transactions, as needed.
- Ensure adherence to GAAP (SaaS revenue recognition and Software platform capitalization).
- Coordinate and manage business insurance renewals.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding finances, tax filings, and reporting.
- Manage company capitalization table and activity.
- Assist in special projects, as assigned by CEO.
- Oversee Accounting, Admin and Human Resources staff.
For immediate consideration please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration - CPA Preferred
- 10 years general accounting experience, with minimum 5 years working as Controller
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience working with project accounting and/or grants highly preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.