We are a fast growing logistics company seeking a detail oriented Accountant to support our growth goals for 2020!
This Accountant will support both the Accounting Manager as well as the COO and main Project Manager in a hybrid accounting and logistics role.
While this role is heavier in accounting, knowledge of logistics industry is highly preferred!
location: Costa Mesa, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
Main responsibilities of the Accountant are as follows:
- Data entry, check runs, AP/AR, bank reconciliations, consolidations, and deposits
- Link port releases to LTL truck schedules
- Assemble data in easily understood excel schedules
- Assist Project Manager with schedules and status updates
- Quotation, cash flows, budgeting assistance
The ideal Accountant will have the following qualifications:
- AA degree or higher
- 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Logistics industry experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
This role will start before the end of the year so apply now if you want to be considered!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Bookkeeping, Consolidations, Bank Reconciliations, $0-50 million
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.