Are you a skilled Accounts Payable professional looking for a new opportunity? Do
you pay careful attention to details and complete your work with precision? We are
seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join a growing and energetic company. If you have a positive, can-do attitude you will fit right in with the small team. In addition to technical skills, you need to bring a variety of soft skills to the table, including communication abilities and willingness to develop new processes to create efficiency. Your advanced Excel knowledge will help you complete all job duties with this company.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
As an accounts payable specialist, you will update and maintain records for over 100
existing accounts and assist with invoicing. You will work with vendors to resolve past
due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors in the manufacturing
industry. In addition, you will also process, review and assure that payments are
sent, both internally and externally.
- Paying vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related
- 3+ years of experience in Accounts Payable
- Previous accounting experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Excel
- Strong communication skills and customer service mindset required
- Keen eye for detail is a necessity
Click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and discuss your qualifications today. We look forward to interviewing you virtually or in person.
skills: Purchase Orders, A/P Processing, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.