Do you have a keen eye for detail, the ability to perform advanced mathematics and
have a deep understanding of accounting software? We are hiring an Accounts
Receivable Specialist for a growing and energetic company. This can be a stepping-stone to a supervisor, if you have the willingness to learn and grow with the company. You will frequently interact with higher levels of management where you will need to be a strong communicator. A positive, can-do attitude, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multitask will help you be successful in this role.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Working in a professional, collaborative team culture, you will monitor invoice payment
activity, prepare and submit invoices and deposit receipts. You will make daily
collection calls and make copies of all checks and complete deposit slips. On occasion, you may be asked to provide backup support to other groups in the accounting department, typing periodic reports and performing other general administrative duties.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Receivable role will have strong Excel knowledge, as well as specific accounting software experience. In addition to technical skills, you will bring a variety of soft skills to the table, including communication abilities and willingness to adopt new methodologies.
- Preparing customer statements, bills and invoices, and reconciling expenses
- Calculating and posting receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts; verifying details of transactions
- Preparing and posting invoices, credit and debit memos and monthly receivable statements
- Verify status of delinquent accounts and solicit payments on overdue accounts.
- 3 years of experience in accounts receivable area required
- Basic accounting programs and software knowledge; oracle a plus
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong organization and prioritization skills and problem-solving ability
Click to apply or email email@example.com to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview virtually or in person today.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Invoices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.