job summary: People Services Specialist Needed for Multinational Tech Company in Austin
You will provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around benefits and company processes, policies, and issues.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 29 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Manage inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems, and escalate issues or re-assign inquiry, as required; conducting outbound calls or emails for issue resolution and follow-up, if required.
- Maintain a commitment to our service level agreements (SLAs) around responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the request tracking system (Service Cloud), HRIS (Workday) and benefits administration tool (WTW).
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to all government policies and standards (e.g. HIPAA, ERISA, IRS, DOL, Section 125, etc.)
- Execute employee Perks programs by answering employee inquiries for daycare and gym/wellness programs.
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- 2+ yrs HR experience and or customer service experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Ability to work independently and require little instruction on the day-to-day work
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.