Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader and team member in a professional services consulting firm including the following areas:
- Seeking and taking opportunities, which expose me to other businesses, industries and markets; facilitating collaboration across virtual teams (utilizing appropriate technology as applicable); building and maintaining a professional internal and external network.
- Using straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others; reading situations and being sensitive to others, modifying my behavior to build quality, diverse relationships; and, communicating with my clients, regularly updating them and sharing progress.
- Learning about my clients' businesses and how they operate in the industry/marketplace, trying out new ideas and proposing innovative solutions to problems; gathering information from a range of sources when analyzing and solving complex problems.
- Testing my own and others' work for quality, accuracy and relevance; developing knowledge of the firm's line of service capabilities and our portfolio of offerings; making the most of opportunities for technical development through on the job learning and exposure.
- Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to: innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in the United States (U.S. GAAP), United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (U.S. GAAS) and the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) standards, emphasizing an overall extensive understanding - for the respective industry - of the applicable business and accounting issues, and technical accounting and financial reporting standards.
Minimum Degree Required:
Required Fields of Study:
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Must be eligible to sit for the primary credential exam appropriate for relevant practice area, such as having 150 credit hours to sit for the CPA exam in certain states.
- CPA license. International hires to have obtained the equivalent accounting credential in selected individual's home country.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.