What more could you do? Randstad Accounting & Finance, a nationwide leader in staffing & recruitment is looking for aggressive, sales focused professionals. The fast paced and competitive world of staffing will give you the opportunity to experience the rich rewards that follow hard work.
At Randstad Professionals, people are our business - therefore, we strive to create the best balance between achieving business goals while recognizing the career goals and needs of our employees. While we set high expectations for every associate, each one is also given the autonomy and flexibility to build relationships with clients and candidates to grow their business their way. In other words, we know that success comes in many shapes and sizes - and we celebrate differences among our people.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
As a Business Development Manager for Randstad Professionals, you will:
- Sell talent delivery services to clients, working with our Recruiters to place professional talent in our clients' job orders.
- Pursue, maintain and grow sales within existing Major Accounts assigned.
- Maintain focus primarily on selling temporary staffing however, will also sell full service (direct hire) recruiting.
- Work closely with Executive Recruiters and Staffing Managers in order to provide full service to our clients.
If you are an experienced sales professional, willing and able to execute aggressive business development initiatives, with a genuine interest in learning about client organizations and providing quality solutions, while working in a team-focused environment, you have what it takes to be a successful Business Development Manager for Randstad Professionals. We help you reach your greatest potential by providing best in class training programs throughout your career.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience in the staffing industry
- Minimum of 1 year staffing or recruiting experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' of business to business sales experience
Don't delay; apply today! For questions, please call Shawn Ziemba 904-236-6270
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.