National Real Estate Investment and Management Company is seeking a Sr. Accountant for their Stamford, CT. office.
This is a full time permanent position that is inclusive of a competitive base salary and benefits package.
location: Stamford, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Maintain general ledger for timely preparation of monthly reporting
- Oversee tenant billings and review property invoice entry and payment
- Create accounts receivable invoices and receipts; review monthly rent roll
- Manage real estate tax expense including payment, allocation, and appeals
- Review leases, contracts, and legal agreements for accounting related issues and critical dates
- Coordinate annual audit and tax return preparation
- Support Controller with oversight of organizational chart, legal entity creation and dissolution, cash management, and debt compliance
3-5 years relevant experience, public accounting and/or property accounting preferred
2-4 years public accounting experience preferably with a Real Estate clients
Yardi experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.