Randstad Professionals is presently conducting a search for a (Director-level) Head of Supply Chain for their rapidly growing consumer packaged goods client in the San Fernando Valley. This is a newly created role that will report to and assist the CFO. Company offers competitive salary, an unmatched opportunity for professional growth.
location: Chatsworth, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Establish international 3PL partnerships
- Manage international vendor relations
- Lead new product launch process
- Create, review and analyze inventory reports and COGS impacts
- Portfolio Management
- Lead inventory review meetings
- Monitor collateral inventory levels to ensure obsolete materials are disposed
- Single point of contact for global allocations on items with extended supply constraints
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have at least 10+ years of progressive experience in Supply Chain within a manufacturing or consumer goods company, advanced MS Excel experience, possess the ability to multi-task, manage deadlines, and adjust well to change. Other requirements include:
* Working knowledge of SAP or other large ERP systems
* Bachelor's Degree
* Top-Notch verbal and written communication skills
For immediate consideration, please email resume directly to Ramiro De Santiago at Ramiro.email@example.com or call 818.299.9310
skills: operational leadership, Spending Analysis and Control, Operational and Strategy Alignment, Operations - Wholesale, Operational Efficiency Improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.