job summary: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT Needed. Managing role!!
Profitable company in Westchester County is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their already strong team. This person will have management responsibility and oversee the AP Coordinator on site. If you are ready to take that next step in your Accounting career and have SUPERB
Excel skills, reach out today to learn more.
location: Rye, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the oversight of the month end close along with the following.
- Oversee Accounts Payable associate and support with invoices, check runs and postings when needed.
- Prepare bank reconciliations and wire transfers
- Monitor daily cash and cash flow statements
- Assist with tax filings
- General ledger accounting & reporting
- Post fixed asset and journal entries
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 1-3 years of Accounting/month end close experience
- ADVANCED EXCEL is a MUST
skills: Journal Entries, Accruals, Corporate Tax, Bank Reconciliations, Month-End Close, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.