Our client, a boutique accounting firm providing a full range of accounting, tax, business advisory, and wealth management services to entrepreneurs, private business owners, and high net worth individuals is currently seeking an exceptional assurance talent to join their rapidly growing organization.
They've created a dynamic, energizing environment that promotes success for their clients and each other. They offer fast growth, connectedness, and a newly designed office space.
In addition to traditional Accounting and Assurance services, this unique opportunity offers exposure to a growing consulting and business advisory practice, including a significant M&A practice.
If you're someone who's looking toward the future, we'd love to hear from you.
location: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Lead all aspects of Compilation and Review engagements from planning, to fieldwork, to report issuance, to closing the binder
- Review staff workpapers, analysis and conclusions
- Acquire working knowledge of client 's business and key processes
- Recognize potential problem areas in specific engagements and discuss them with the engagement Manager
- Take an active role in other advisory and consulting engagements including but not limited to business advisory and M&A transaction advisory
- Ensure client satisfaction through open communication, effective projection management and proactive planning
- Mentor Staff Accountants including the management of tasks and responsibilities
- Perform technical research as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA or working towards license
- 2-7 years of public accounting experience with a focus on Assurance - compilations, reviews or audits
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Ability and desire to think strategically and analytically to solve complex problems
- Strong technical ability and outstanding attention to details
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience and Proficiency with CCH ProSystem fx Engagement
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: GAAP, Compilation, CPA Candidate, Certify/Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.