Randstad Professionals is assisting a start-up manufacturer recently moving into production phase.
This position will support month end close, prepare journal entries and various account reconciliations. This position will also offer the opportunity to take on cost accounting functions as the firm seeks to implement cost accounting standards. Previous costing experience is not a must have.
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with month end close
- Process Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Maintain fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Assist with internal control process
- ad hoc analysis as needed
- 3 years of accounting experience
- ERP system experience
- Comfortable "wearing many hats" as this is a start up environment
This is an immediate hiring need with huge growth potential.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.