One of my clients in the Chesapeake area is looking to add a senior Accountant to their team! Ideally they would like someone with public accounting or large company experience. This person will be supporting the various accounting and reporting functions and will work closely with the Controller. This is a great opportunity to work for an innovative and growing company with great culture. You will thrive in this role if you are a "hands on" individual who is self-motivated and wants to grow their career!
location: Chesapeake, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Assist with financial statement preparation and performance reports
- Variance Analysis
- Assist with budget compilation and presentation.
- Assist general accounting group with analysis and observations that help them detect and perfect general ledger entries for optimally accurate trial balances.
- Assist with Audit preparation
- Assist with internal and external reporting
- Process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of experience in a corporate accounting environment
- CPA preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail.
- Clear and correct demonstrated verbal and written communications skills.
If you or someone you know may be interested please email Alyssa Crnkovich at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.