Randstad Professionals have an opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area. Required:
- 6+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 6+ years of I T systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 3+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both. Desired qualifications include
- Advanced Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization o Enterprise Policy Office systems and process experience
- Experience with SharePoint Designer workflows
- Experience with policy gap and risk analysis
- Experience with process design and execution
- Experience with Policy Exceptions or Policy Inventory
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.04 - 44.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- The goal is to come into compliance with the Policy Management Policy.
- Responsible for supporting development, implementation, and monitoring of a process to consistently and rigorously manage Policy Exceptions across line if business.
- Additionally, this team member will need to execute a process to evaluate existing policies and procedures for applicability and necessity, with an eye toward developing a rationalized inventory that meets the needs of the organization.
- This position will need to support development and execution of a process to keep the inventory current.
- The successful candidate will have to be control-oriented, innovative, and have strong partnership instincts and skills.
Click To Apply
skills: Compliance, Risk Management, Analysis - Risk, Risk Audit, Risk - Mitigation, Risk - Management, Risk - Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.