eCommerce Company in Broward County seeking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor immediately due to rapid growth. This position offers excellent career track, competitive compensation package and work/life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Perform risk-based audit (RBA) testing, root cause analysis, and prepare audit work-papers.
- Assist audits in accordance with the department's policies and procedures, including prioritizing work areas, monitoring progress and ensuring a timely review to meet audit objectives within the scheduled time frame.
- Assist/perform in the SOX 404 Scoping Analysis which includes financial statement and risk assessment mapping and identifying significant locations, key processes, systems and accounts that will be included in scope as part of annual SOX plan.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Identify audit issues and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Execute the quarterly 302 sub-certification process, reporting process, and summarize results.
- Perform operational audits over Fulfilment Centers.
- Lead the analysis and review of key internal control procedures, risk and control matrices, and test plans. This includes updating process related documentation, control testing and deficiency analysis.
- Work closely with process owners/control owners, and cross-functional teams to provide ongoing SOX support and to ensure controls are designed and implemented effectively.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Consult with the Company's external auditors and provide assistance as needed during the financial and internal control audit processes.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred certifications: CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, or CFE
- Prior experience with a Big 4 accounting firm preferred, not required
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of SOX and internal controls
- Strong understanding of IT application controls and COSO framework
- Strong knowledge of SEC Reporting and US GAAP
- Experience with Continuous Control Monitoring and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is preferred
- Strong project management and organizational skills
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.