Are you an experienced SharePoint user with experience in risk assessment in an HR Setting? If you are, I have the role for you. My client, a Fortune 250 organization, is seeking a Business Analyst to join their human resources department. The ideal analyst will have strong technical skills (SharePoint preferred), a blend of project management and organizational skills, and be very detail oriented.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Oversight of Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter
- Ability to offer Risk Assessment in an HR setting
- Must have bachelor's degree and it is desirable to be pursuing a Master's Degree
- Should have 3-5 years' experience in a corporate environment
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization including peers and executives
- Ability to work independently
Qualified and interested candidates can send their resumes directly to email@example.com or apply to this posting.
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.