Are you a talented business professional who is looking for their next opportunity? If so, I have a great position for you. An exciting Fortune 100 organization is seeking a Human Resources Analyst
to join their team.
For this analyst, every day will look different and you will have the chance to work on numerous different projects.The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills (SharePoint preferred), a blend of project management and organizational skills, and be very detail oriented.
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversight of Diversity & Inclusion Newsletter
- Ability to offer Risk Assessment in an HR setting
- Technology tool implementation assistance as needed
- Project management, administrative and organizational tasks that will be leveraged to maintain documents and support event planning
- Must have bachelor's degree
- Should have 3-5 years' experience in a corporate environment, preferably in Human Resources or Communications
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization including peers and executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, results oriented
If this looks like a good match for you, please apply today!
skills: Human Resources, Sharepoint, Risk - Assessment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.