Randstad Professionals is actively seeking a full time Staff Accountant in Downtown Raleigh. Our client is looking for an experienced accounting professional with 3+ years of Accounts Receivable experience in a professional services organization. On top of a competitive compensation package, our client has excellent benefits and true work/life balance.
location: Raleigh, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 50,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Finalizing project invoicing, individual revenue allocations and cross sale transactions
- Processing deposits and reconciling cash receipts
- Processing adjustments to client billings, payments, and revenue allocations
- Reviewing and processing various cost allocation requests
- Reconciling AR and AP accounts to GL
- Monitoring and processing open out of pocket expenses
- Reviewing, tracking and reallocating non-billable expenses
- Cross training in areas of AP, GL and account reconciliations
qualifications: Qualifications and Call to Action
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel
- Familiarity with common accounting software
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Scott Melvin with Randstad Professionals for immediate and confidential consideration. Our client is ready and willing to hire immediately for the right candidate.
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.