If you are looking for your next opportunity with a strong and sable company where you can lead and produce change, I want to talk to you today! We are seeking
a Senior Accountant to join a rapidly growing organization.
We need a Senior Accountant to provide accurate financial information to
management by reviewing and analyzing accounting data and preparing financial
statements. Strong problem solving and analytical skills required. Advanced knowledge of major accounting software programs, such as Excel, SAP, etc. are preferred.
location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The Senior Accountant is responsible for executing the support duties related to financial reporting within the vehicle leasing program under the direction of the Controller. Responsibilities include maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and statements for all credit facilities including funding reconciliations, monthly bank accounts and ACH/credit card reconciliations.
- General ledger reconciliation including reconciliation of funding, bank accounts, A/P, A/R, lease investment accounts, income and expense accounts and intercompany accounts.
- Prepare daily deposits using a remote deposit machine
- Produce accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements, including providing backups for all material related to trial balance accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial information to business partners and also reporting and disbursements to program investors
- Interact with other departments on financial reporting
- Ensure all financial reporting is prepared in conjunction with deadlines.
- 4+ years of experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Knowledge of accounting in accordance with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with other departments with revenue-producing programs.
- Self-starter with excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
- Ability to adapt to change as the company is growing and expanding quickly.
Click to apply or email Katherine Faiola at firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview you today!
skills: General Ledger, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.