job summary: Do you understand statistics and command a firm grasp of database analytics can tap into the ever-growing big data flow to make enterprise-wide contributions? Our ideal Senior financial Analyst can easily focus his or her efforts on all important financial functions such as assessing, auditing, planning, budgeting and cost control for profitability. In addition to technical skills, you bring soft skills to the table, including critical thinking skills, communication abilities and big picture business awareness.
location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Performs financial analysis and modeling for business leaders
- Through analysis finds discrepancies and trends for senior leaders to review
- Prepares financial reports and makes recommendations to influence management decisions and strategies
- Analyzes data from various sources and makes decisions that will result in profits for the company
- Gather and organize financial data from all accounting departments
- Assists with the preparation of financial plans and budgets
- Analyzes, interprets and communicates cost and expense variances to senior leadership
- Verifies cost allocations according to business procedures
- Evaluates borrowing structures to ensure competitive funding costs
- Listens to business leaders to understand needs and communicate recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or economics.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- Top-notch tech skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and database applications.
- Large accounting systems and software package experience is highly valued.
- Excellent communication, verbal and organizational skills required
skills: Budgeting, Forecasting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.