Financial Analyst I
Our client, one of the world's largest medical supply companies, is currently looking to bring on an entry level Financial Analyst for a four month contract at their offices in Irving. This is a great opportunity for recent grads!
In this role, you will read and interpret customer agreements and ensure payments are contractually compliant.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $25.00 - 29.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Perform detailed analysis and review of processes/transactions with a strict adherence to GAAP, Company and SOX compliance and policies
- Ensure all accruals / rebate calculations are updated for the month end close process
- Ensure the month end close process is completed accurately and timely
- Process all required journal entries into SAP
- Perform monthly reconciliation of specified general ledger accounts
- Research and resolve all general ledger reconciling items
- Process payments and reporting to customers for assigned rebates
- Research and resolve issues related to customer rebate payments
- Assist the accountants with monthly P&L analysis for customer rebate expense
- Prepare and distribute monthly reporting
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions for process and profitability improvements
- Identify and communicate best practices and/or opportunities to strengthen controls
- Assist with process re-design to facilitate rebate system enhancements and automation of the current process
- Use the various McKesson systems (BO, SAP, SMO, CRS, etc.) to extract data for purposes of rebate accruals and analysis
- Provide monthly accrual and analysis reporting for customer rebates to management for review
4-year degree in finance or related field or equivalent experience.
If you are recent finance/accounting grad, you are encouraged to apply today!
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.