A property management company in Foster City, CA is looking to bring on a full time Accounting Manager to join the team. The Accounting Manager will own the Accounting and Billing process. The Accounting Manager will work independently and report to the Vice President. Must have Yardi experience. Candidates with family office experience encouraged to apply.
Bachelors degree (required), CPA or CPA eligible (with completed coursework) preferred.
Must be proactive and self driven.
Excellent opportunity for growth within the company.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: Accounting Manager Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly financial and accounting reports
- Manage and prepare month end close
- Prepare tenant billings and cash management maintenance
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare tax reconciliations
- Prepare Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables invoices
- Prepare profit and loss financial statements
qualifications: Accounting Manager Qualifications
- Yardi systems experience required
- Bachelors Degree required
- CPA or CPA eligible (with completed accounting coursework) preferred
If interested, please contact email@example.com
skills: CPA, Yardi, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.