Our client, a Fortune 50 financial services company, is looking for an Analytics Consultant for a newly created team in the West Des Moines area.
In this role you will be collaborating across a few different internal lines of business to strategize around capacity planning and scheduling across thousands of employees to identify trends and recommend hiring patterns in multiple markets. Experience working with large large sets of data in Excel within various file and market conditions to analyze the data, understand the delta, and come up with what initial capacity planning models should look like to make educated recommendations on what staff augmentations should happen. As the project roles out, this role would continuously audit and back test the plan and make changes as needed.
location: Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Perform complex analysis of findings and trends using statistical and/or financial analysis, modeling, process documentation, profitability analysis, etc.
- Recommend solutions to help with capacity planning across different lines of business to help maximize operational efficiency and compliance
- Identifies business requirements and analytical needs
- Ensures adherence to data management regulations and policies
- 4+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Bachelors degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with
- 2+ years directly applicable work experience
- Experience with Aspect, Verint, IEX/NICE or any other Workforce Management software is a MUST
- Advanced Excel experience is a must (aggregate data and make sense of trends)
- capacity planning experience is preferred
- SQL, Access, Sharepoint
Qualified and interested candidates can submit resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this posting.
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.