Participate in client engagements by providing accounting (bill paying, bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, special report preparation), tax services (compliance and planning), and fee only financial planning.
A rapidly growing family office firm located in the King of Prussia area is looking for their next Tax Associate to join their expanding team.
location: King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Preparing and reviewing financial statements and workpapers
- Tax planning for closely held businesses and their owners
- Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
- Provide both leadership and supervision to Tax Staff
- Prepare federal and multi-state tax returns for trusts
- Perform tax research
- Resolve tax notices from IRS or other tax authorities
- Proficient in corporate, partnership and individual taxation
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to effectively operate office equipment and computer programs
- Able to work effectively with staff members, clients, and vendors
- 2+ years Public Accounting experience
- CPA candidate or CPA preferred but not required
- CCH ProSystem FX
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Partnership Tax, Federal Tax, State & Local Tax, Multi-State Tax, Income Tax, Individual/Personal Tax Planning, State and Local Compliance, State and Local Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.